Monday, May 5, 2008

Naked Chef

Spencer is my little chef. He always wants to help me cook and especially bake. He loves chocolate chip cookies and any kind of cupcake. But I think that penny likes to bake because he gets to push buttons on the mixer.......And of course get naked to do the dishes! He loves to play in the sink and somehow this time I look over and there he is "cleaning" the dishes in the buff! He was having a ball nude and all! But I also think he loves to bake because........



Who doesn't love yummy homemade cookies and milk for your afternoon snack. Penny is a fun little kid and continues to be such a great helper and fun boy to be with! I sure love to make treats for my NAKED CHEF!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Little Spencer is quite the character. I have to meet this guy again. He and Lucy in the same room could be quite entertaining.

Linds said...

Cleaning and naked! You've got to save that picture for future girl friends!

Alissa said...

This doesn't surprise me. After all Spencer did leave Westin and I mints to eat on our way out the door. He is so fun!

kel said...

I really love your blog, it's cute! jake and spencer would get along great, jake also loves to do the buttons on the mixer! i wonder when they'll get the chance to play!!