Thursday, May 15, 2008

Transformers & the Princess


Spencer took this picture of his transformers with Abby's little princess doll. I thought to myself after three years of cars, trucks, balls, swords, superhero's, army guys, and transformers, I can hardly wait for princess, dancing, baby dolls, kitchen sets, coloring, and tutu's. I love that he wanted to include Abby while he was playing, so her doll needed to be saved by the transformers. He sure loves his little sister! So here goes another day of imagination, fun and giggles at our house!

3 comments:

Shandi Brown said...

That is adorable! He is so fun just to listen to, his little voice is too cute! Thanks for leaving a message, because I would not have remembered your site!

Alissa said...

Hearing all your cute stories makes me so excited to have kids. Spencer has such a cute imagination!

KayDee said...

I con't believe how big your boy is!! Congrats on the new baby. I am glad you found our blog!! I am adding yours to mine so I can keep up!!