Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Abby Wake Up!

This is the scene at my house lately. Spencer always wants his little baby "Abbers" awake. It is a miracle if she gets to sleep through her entire nap. I also can't help but love that he enjoys being with her so much. He is so sweet with her and wants to tickle her, kiss her, play transformers, roll around on the floor and feed her baby puffs. Abby is equally thrilled when Spencer crawls into her crib, she laughs and squeals with delight. There just the best little pals and it is so fun to watch them love each other. I am enjoying these moments knowing all to soon Abby will talk and walk and steal toys, then we will see if Spencer wakes her up from her naps then:)

3 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

hey anna, can you email me your mailing address? we are having a bday party for jared
lizstan@gmail.com

Alissa said...

So cute. I'm so excited to actually meet Abby next weekend!

Linds said...

It is a great thing to see your kids play together. I thought the same thing about Isaac getting bigger and taking Lana's toys. Although there are struggles and whining, they also love to play together! It'll be so fun for them.