Wednesday, May 7, 2008

9 MONTHS OLD

ABBY JANE IS 9 MONTHS OLD TODAY!To celebrate we got out the jumper! She loved it, she was all smiles double ear infections and all.


In the 9 months we have had with our little angel she has brought nothing but joy into our home. She has been the best little baby. Abbers is always content, smiley, and easy going. She has the cutest little face and I love her hair. Her dad and brother have started to call her Pebbles. I feel so blessed to have Abby as my little girl. You can feel her sweet spirit. This is one of my favorite stages, she can sit up and play, roll around but she nots crawling all over the place and getting into everything, she sleeps through the night, eats more table food, and looks adorable in everything pink! I sure love my little girl! I am looking foward to each milestone, birthday and everything that comes her way!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm so glad that I finally saw Abby in person before she turned one. She is such a cutie!

Melinda said...

I love you little Abbers!