Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Camping : Anna Style

THE RED BED TENT - ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS THAT I HAVE FROM MY CHILDHOOD!
Most of you know I am not a fan of camping. I think I lasted 2 days at girls camp and hated every second of it. There is nothing appealing to me about being dirty, having bugs all around me and either being too hot or cold. The only benefit of camping is the scenery and the smores. I figure you can always go for a drive or hike to appreciate and see the beauty of the earth and smores I have mastered over the flames of my gas stove. So, I have always appreciated camping in the RED BED TENT. Spencer has recnetly discovered the joy and comfort of camping in your own bed. It is to bad that Todd loves to camp so much, becuase the Hyatt is about as far as we have got to a camp-out in the last 7 years. Spencer is so cute with his flash light and blankets all ready for stories and ready for a good night sleep. Thanks mom for saving this treasured toy from our childhood it is a big hit with our little ones! So.... for all of you that will be camping in the next few months 1. Don't invite us :) 2. You can think of us in our warm comfy bed tents sheltered from bugs, dirt and bad weather! HAPPY CAMPING!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the blue one?! Do you think that Mom still has it? I would hate for my future children to miss out on this Pugh sister tradition!

Anonymous said...

What happened to the blue one?! Do you think that Mom still has it? I would hate for my future children to miss out on this Pugh sister tradition!

Larson Famdango said...

Lizzy don't worry the blue one is still around we are just short a few poles to have both at the same time. I will make sure to pass the tent along to your kiddos? By the way get crackin on the kiddos part:)