Thursday, April 10, 2008

I DID IT, I DID IT!

Finally our Spencer is wanting and learning to use the big boy potty. We went today with no accidents minus a little number two problem, but who can blame him it's just day two. He is very proud of himself and wants to talk to everyone that calls about his great potty success. I am glad that we have made it to this stage he is most entertaining when he does his "I DID IT" dance. But he has had some classic lines in the last few days. He loves to wear his transformer underwear and when he had an accident he said, "Mom did I make Bumble Bee sad becuase I poo poo on him." Bumble Bee for those that aren't current on autobots is a transformer, on his underwear. Also tonight when we were saying prayers he said " thank you for me on the potty" it was to cute! I too am thankful for him on the potty, he will have this potty training KNOCKED OUT in no time! Way to go my little CHAMP!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Congrats- a huge milestone! He sounds like quite the character (: