Saturday, February 21, 2009

PoTtTy PrObLeMs!

Exhibit A
We have reached the stage where our little boy Spencer thinks potty talk is SO funny. He is starting to make those oh so not funny mouth noises in public and saying all those shh potty words. Abby has also joined in the potty talk (literally) by continually putting things in the toilet. You have to watch her like hawk. With that being said ,It has been a long day of modifying behavior and tomorrow we will hopefully not have the same seen as seen in Exhibit A!
P.S. For all you Cougar fans you will enjoy that this is Spencer's Utah Sugar Bowl Shirt in the pot! (Don't tell his dad!!!)

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

I guess all that time with his Aunt Lizzy did make an impression. Go Cougars!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Nancy once told me that when sam was three he dumped an entire box of q-tips down the toilet. They had to call a plumber. That is what is in my future!
Sounds like you guys have had a couple crazy months. I'm so glad everything is ok with your Dad. We were so worried for him. I can't wait to come and see the new house. If there is anything we can do...just call. Or if you need to go get some dinner, call us for that too!
Love ya

Emily said...

I am so excited to see your house when it is all done. I hope I get the VIP tour! J/K! Thank you for Thursday night. It was so much fun! I'm sad we'll have to miss dinner, but we'll just have to get together again!

holly said...

That is hilarious! I'm so glad you found me! I'm excited for Friday!

KayDee said...

at is so cute! Hope the move goes well!