Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Christmas Did Happen!

I know Christmas was so last year, but for journaling purposes I need to catch up! We had a fun Christmas this year. The kids were at the perfect ages for it to me magical and memorable. Santa was very good to all of us! One of the highlights was that Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Jose came to our house to celebrate! Christmas Eve I made a family BINGO nativity game, it was a hit and something that will be our new tradition!
Spencer's favorite present: Joker Smashing Car!


Abby was so cute looking at everything and she loved the pirate ship filled with balls!


There is nothing better than this classic photo of Lizzy and Jose in their Christmas pj's. I still laugh as I pictured the two of them in their too tight, too awesome jams. Love you guys and thanks for coming to share the holidays with us!



No comments: