Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Larson Update

I have updated for the most part what we have been up to, but that seems to only scratch the surface. We bought a house in Draper in December and we are currently finishing the basement, then we will be moving in the next month or so. It has been fun and busy trying to make all the decisions for the new house. While we have been busy with that ,my parents came to Salt Lake for about 5 weeks to have a procedure done for my dad. It was fun to see them, but hard to see your dad sick, mom stressed and their mission wanting them back quickly. But, they were blessed and they returned last week to PA. My dad is doing great and happy to be back and finishing their last 5 months of the mission! We have seen all my sibling at some point this month and played with many friends. We love you all and appreciate everything that you do to make my life and my families life so full of joy and love. We will be better about keeping the posts up to date and pictures of the house coming soon!

1 comment:

The Northwest Pugh's said...

Nice blog catch up!!! Very impressive update in one day. Love you guys