Friday, September 5, 2008

SCHOOL DAYS!

Spencer had his first day of PRE-SCHOOL today! He was so excited! He told me that I couldn't go, he needed to learn by himself! He is so big, I am so proud of him!
Even though the back pack is as big as him, he is in love with it... and of course it had to be BATMAN!

Is that not the cutest 3 year old in the whole world!


First school project and he did wonderful, my little Picasso! He also brought his first show and tell. He wanted to bring his picture book of animals that Nana Jane made him and an alligator toy! He loved going to the zoo a couple of days ago, so everything is about animals!



After school we came home and had yummy sugar cookies and talked about his day! I was so happy that he loved school! I cried for the first hour he was gone.... missing him, and praying and hoping that he would have a great time! I asked him if he made any friends and he said,"Lisa is my friend she was nice to me all day, she is cute all day and I love her!" So... he has had lots of first's today, school then his first love:) So here is to a great school year for our little Penny! We are so proud of you and love you more than all the alligators in the whole wide world!





1 comment:

Krista said...

Congrats on making it through the first day - It makes it a little easier when Spencer is so excited! Way to go Penny! And a little first crush - keep us posted!