Friday, August 29, 2008

Harrisburg Pennsylvania Mission

I was able to take the kids back to visit my parents in Harrisburg PA. Where they are serving as Mission Presidents for three years. It was so wonderful to spend time with my parents and Spencer and Abby loved playing with Nana Jane and Papa Pugh. The week was full of great adventures and memories for all of us!


We went to Dutch Wonderland where Spencer had a great time riding rides and watching a diving show. The theme park was perfect for little kids and it was so fun to watch him enjoy everything!


Nana Jane made everything so fun for the kids. She spoiled them rotten with clothes, toys and lots of play time. Spencer especially enjoyed the tent that Nana made. Every morning Spencer would wake up and go get his Nana and Papa to start the day off right. He was so happy to be with his grandparents and love them up.



Aunt Lizzy came with us and I can not thank her enough for helping me with the kids and traveling with the madness of children and all the gear to get to and fro. We love you so much and had fun playing with you! You are the best sister anyone could ever have! LOVE YOU! I love this picture of mom and lizzy! We went to Amish Country in Lancaster it is beautiful and so fun to visit this part of the country.





Spencer in a Horse and Buggie





Abby Jane with Nana Jane! Abby was delighted to be showered with love and so many kisses! She was happy, giggly, cute and so good! She is the best little thing and she did all her baby tricks including a Hi Papa!





It was so great to see my parents and I am so proud of their dedication and service. My children love you so much and so do I! One year left and we are counting down the days until Thanksgiving! Thanks for everything!








4 comments:

Melinda said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so glad you got to go and see your parents. I'm looking forward to a little SLC fun coming up!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Im so glad you got to go and visit your parents! It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

You're right...I am the best sister ever! : ) Luckily, your children are angels! I miss you guys already!!!

KayDee said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute!! Have they had a chance to see their new baby cousin?