Monday, July 21, 2008

OUT Of the MOUTH of PENNY!


I am going to start posting more of the funny, sincere, and crazy things that our little Spencer has been saying lately. He is such a fun kid and his imagination is growing wild and he is curious about life. With those two combinations in 3 year old boy it has made for some great stories!


Today was a big day in our house, we have buckled down and got rid of the binky! I know what you are thinking he is 3 1/2 you should of done this a long time ago, and we should have but we are suckers for him!


So, he gathered his binky's and threw them outside and went back inside and we told him that the BINKY SUPERHERO comes and gets the binkys and takes them to little kids that need them. He loved it, he came and checked outside later and sure enough the binkys were gone and he was able to go pick out a toy for being so big. We went to the toy store and let him pick out anything he wanted and he came out with a Batman Cup, ( yes we were shocked too, I thought for sure we would have a big wheel:)


So the challenge was bed time we layed down with him and he begins to feel the need for the binky! He realizes no more binkys and decides that the BINKY SUPERHERO is no longer good! All the fun of throwing them away has faded. This is how the conversation went:


Penny: Dad BINKY SUPERHERO he is EVIL EVIL EVIL he stolen all the binkys!


Dad: No he is nice and giving the binkys to little kids that need them.


Penny: I am little and he is EVIL, I am not Lying I am not Lying I promise, he stole my binky.


This conversation went on for awhile. He has fallen asleep and hopefully we will survive this first week without the BINKS but I guess all SUPERHERO'S aren't good! Everyone beware the BINKY SUPERHERO he is EVIL!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow! Way to go Penny! Good luck with that Anna!

Krista said...

I love this story! It was so funny when Todd was telling me about it last night, but the more I think about it - the funnier and cuter it gets! His imagination is so fun!