Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kisses All Around!


There is nothing more precious than my children and nothing more tender than loving siblings. I have loved watching Spencer be such a good big brother, he kisses and takes care of his cute little sister. Abby hears Spencers voice and a big smile goes on her face. Todd and I are always amazed at the amount of love we have for them and what great joy they bring to our lives. I love my siblings and I always look forward to our visits and phone calls. I have nothing but fun and amuzing memories of my childhood and I can hardly wait for my children to develop these life long relationships with one another. I can only imagine the kind of stories and memories that they will tell 20 years from now!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I know the feeling Anna- nothing brings my heart greater joy. Those too are so precious!

Terry Family said...

I can't believe I haven't even met Abby. She is already getting big and so cute! Westin and I are hoping to make it to Utah this winter!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of siblings...which one is your favorite? I think its clearly me.