Sunday, October 21, 2007

Goggles



We recently went to Arizona with the kids! We had a great time playing in the sun and relaxing with my brother Tim and his family. At the house in Arizona my mom has these goggles that the kids love to wear. Spencer has wearing them most of the time, until he thought that Abby should wear them. He told me to come into the bedroom to see Abby. I hurried in thinking who knows what was going on and I nearly dropped to the floor laughing when I saw that he put the googles on Abby. She truly is cute no matter what she is wearing!

1 comment:

mel & chris said...

noozie and toad!! your blog makes me so happy... spencer is such a big boy and abby is of course so beautiful. i love and miss you guys, and hopefully it won't be too long until i get to see you all and meet abby!! love, mel