Friday, December 19, 2008

Teacher Treats

I know that I am not the only mom that is staying up way to late to make special treats for teachers, wrap presents for kids, and make surprises for friends, and sealing envelopes on Christmas cards. But, this was one of the more fun projects I have done. These were gifts for Spencer's teachers at school.
Pretzel Crayons: Pretzel dipped in red and green chocolate at the ends!
Wrapped in holiday messages made to look like crayons and put in a pencil holder...


With a little note and a bow, we made a yummy and fun present to show our appreciation to his teachers that love, teach, and care for my little 4 year old ball of energy!


3 comments:

Melinda said...

How do you have enough energy to do it all? You have such cute ideas!

Hartley Family said...

Oh my goodness- those are the cutest things I've EVER seen!

Alissa said...

Wow so creative. I will be calling you for ideas:)