Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Little Lucy Friend!

We had our fun friends Darlene and Chris and baby Lucy come over for some holiday cheer. Abby was in Heaven with her little friend, Lucy! She kept giving her loves! It was too cute. What sweet little girls!
Lucy... Spencer... Abby

Spencer had to get his GAS MASK on when the little girls diapers needed changing. It was classic boy grossed out and going to drastic measures to avoid the smell and dealing with the dirty diapers! I am shocked Todd doesn't have a matching set! Thanks Carters we had so much fun! We love you guys!



4 comments:

Lizzy said...

So I guess I should have been there so that Lucy, Abby and I could all be together in our matching sweaters. Does it say something that they are 1 and I am in my 20's?!?!?!

Emily Peterson said...

I can't believe we are going to be neighbors soon! YEAH! I can't even tell you how excited we are. We need to talk.

Linds said...

Lana doesn't handle dirty diapers well either. She runs away, literally gagging, and makes me change Ike in a different room than her. Sensitive reflex I think. The mask is classic though, I love it!

Terry Family said...

What a bunch of cuties!