Thursday, June 19, 2008

UNDER CONTRACT!


We are so excited our cute house in St. George is under contract and set to close July 10. We are crossing our fingers that everything goes smoothly from here on out. We loved and hated that house! We loved it when we were going to be living in it, but hated it once we ended up staying in Salt Lake. So we are so glad with the slow market and everything we were able to finally make some progress with it! So hopefully everything will go great and we will be onto the next house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope it goes smoothly too!! We'll keep our fingers AND toes crossed for you! : )

The Carter's said...

Yeah, now the fun part start's, House Hunting!

Melinda said...

Yea!! I am so happy for you!!!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I love this house! I want it! I hope it goes through..I will keep my fingers crossed....tell Todd happy belated birthday! Maybe we can get together one of these weekends! Sheesh!