Sunday, December 9, 2007

Turkey Day







I am so behind in my blogging because we have been so busy with many fun holiday activities, starting with a trip to PA. to see my mom and dad. Spencer had such a great time loving papa and nana and lizzy and jose. Abby was a little doll ,and it was so fun to show her off for the first time. We shopped, ate yummy food, talked, went to the BEE movie, laughed, and hung out with the Elders and Sisters of the Harrisburg Mission. Overall it was a great trip, it just went way to fast. We can't wait until our next visit, we certainly are thankful for our Nana and Papa Pugh!!

2 comments:

Mauri said...

So fun!! When I nannied one summer in college, it was in the Harrisburg mission area. I have some dear friends in Lancaster and Elizabethtown...very cool!

Anonymous said...

That Aunt Lizzy is HOT!