Sunday, December 9, 2007

DECK THE HALLS











We have decked the halls inside and out. It has been so fun to get ready for Christmas this year. Spencer is so excited it just tickles me. Everday he goes and checks his stocking for "Ho Ho" which is Santa to see if he brought him toys. When he discovers that today is STILL not Christmas he goes to the toy room and fills his stocking up and shows me all the toys that "Ho Ho" brought him. It is so cute. We know it will be a magical Christmas this year with the wee ones. I am not sure who is more excited for Christmas, Spencer or Mom . I can hardly wait to watch him open presents with so much delight and see what "Ho Ho" has left him, he is wishing for transformers and a baby doll for Abby. Happy Holidays!




4 comments:

Alissa said...

Yeah I am so excited you have posted new pictures! I especially love your little tree. I miss you guys and hope to see all of you this coming winter:)

ferardandy said...

um.. hello. i hope it is ok for tkl's friends to post comments. anyway, nice looking family are you guys coming down for Christmas?

Shannon said...

Your house looks great Anna! Isn't it the best- Christmas, that is. I love the little wreaths behind the chairs- very nice touch!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I'm so glad you guys got the card! No my hair is still brown...that picture is from 2 years ago..he he. We need to get together!! I'm so glad you got to see your family over Thanksgiving! Im sure it was so fun!
Lets get together soon!
Cami