Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WE HEART LEGOS!

Dear Lego Inventor,
I heart you! You have made my afternoon! I love that my five year old spent all day building space ships, rockets, buildings, and guns with Lego's. He even wore his lego jammies to be in full comfort! I feel bad for calling you my nemesis for all the many, many times I spend picking you up from the floor and all the many tears you cause at target when we can't buy more of you! But today I love that you make my little man so happy, confident and let his little fingers and imagination be hard at work. So to the Lego inventor I heart you from a tired mom who needed an afternoon where her little boy was happy and busy! Now if you can invent a sleeping toy so Abby will take better naps:)

Love,
The Mom

P.S. Don't mind Spencer's Dumb and Dumber hairstyle pre gel!

1 comment:

Terry Family said...

My brothers LOVED legos too! Spencer is starting to loose his little boy look!