Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SPENCER turns 5


LEGO Birthday Party!
Spencer celebrated his 5th birthday with a LEGO blow out! Here is his special LEGO cake.

All the Boys including Abby had a great time trying to build the largest LEGO tower!
Presents were a big hit, he loved all the fun treasures that he got!
They dined on Pizza and cake a perfect combo for 5 year old boys! They are such a darling group of boys and we are so lucky to have such great little friends in the neighborhood! I can't believe that I actually have a 5 year old. Spencer is as sweet as he is spunky! He loves to play the Wii and build LEGO's with his dad. He still snugs me everyday and says the most hilarious things. He is the best little boy and like we tell him, I love you more than a zillion trillion special blankies!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I can't believe he is already five. Such a cute birthday idea:) Happy b-day Spencer!

teamZ said...

Cool Lego party.