Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spencer...Did What?!

I got a call from Specer's Preschool on Tuesday informing me that Spencer stuck a googley eye up his NOSE! I quickly came and got him from preschool and took a very upset Spencer to the doctors to see if they could get it out. The Pediatriacian could not get it, so off we went to Primary Children's Hospital to get the Googley eye out. With much waiting and some good laughs and firsts for the nurses, the eye was out with of course a good sneeze! Spencer is one little character. It seems like he will be my kid with all the funny yet not so funny stories. So hopefully he learned his lesson and no more foreign objects in his nose..including FINGERS! Yucky Boys! Here is evidence of the Googley eye, he was so proud!
Todd took a little nap while waiting for the great Sneeze!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Very ironic that you just posted this as Will just got a bead stuck in his nose. he started crying for no apparent reason and pointing at his nose. Lo and behold a bead. We held one side of his nose and had him blow- that bead got air! He started cracking up. I'm thankful he didn't have to go to the hospital- yikes! I think googley eye makes it a better story than a bead- classic! Yes, yucky boys...

The Northwest Pugh's said...

Spencer, that is awesome!!! You crack me up little guy.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I love how Spencer is the ultimate boy! He is so cute!

KayDee said...

I am glad he is alright! EvaLee told me about your hopefully new home! Sounds amazing!