Friday, February 15, 2008

HAPPY 6 BABE!

It has been a great 6 years! Happy Anniversary! From college to careers. Kid free to hands full. From Idaho to Salt Lake. From 5 neices and nephews to 12. From apartments to homes. From Queen beds to King beds. From Seattle to PA. From shows to cartoons. From POLO to Nordstroms:) From Sam's Club to Nascar ( It's all a little white trash for me! ) From Nissan to Audi. From money clips to wallets. From USU to Uof U. From Carribean to Rome. From Happy to Happier. From Love to Loving you more than I could have ever dreamed of. We have grown and changed a lot in the past 6 years but It has been the best! I look forward to the many more years and the many more changes that will come. I love you more than a million blankies with feathers!!!! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Wow...happy anniversary! Good thing I worked at Coldstone in college so the two of you could meet:)